Hello, you lovely people! I’ve finally accumulated enough products to do my first empties post. If you aren’t familiar with “empties” posts or videos it’s basically where one says a few words about each product after having experiencing the entire contents.
As you can see, I finished up a lot of things! I finished lots of different types of skincare, haircare and bodycare, so if you want to know what I thought about these products after using them up entirely continue reading this post!
1. Bioderma Sensibio H2O: Ok I don’t know what else to say about this product because i already write a full review here. It’s one of my favourite make up remover. I like that this cleanser removes heavy makeup easily. It can remove waterproof mascara and eye products without burning my eyes and it doesn’t dry out my skin.
2. The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil: I love cleansing oils. I like to use this oil (and all other oils) as the first step in my night cleansing routine. I only need 1-2 pumps to got my makeup off really well and left my skin feeling soft and hydrated. Right now I’m using the Shu Uemura Ultimate8 Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil, but I have another bottle of the Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil on my bathroom vanity.
3. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser in Brightener: It’s the best concealer!! The formula is incredible. It’s pigmented enough to cover any of my dark circles, but isn’t heavy and doesn’t crease like some under eye concealers do. I recommend this if you have tired looking eyes. Very easy to apply with the sponge applicator on top.
4. Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado : it’s a great eye cream that hydrates the delicate under eye. I take a small amount of product and rub it between my fingers, then I tap it onto the delicate skin around my eye morning and night. It applies easily and doesn’t tug the eye area at all.I recommend this for anyone who has dehydrated under eyes.
5. Shiseido Purifying Cleanser: I love this cleanser. It is the best cleanser I’ve used so far! It gently removes all the dirt and leaving my skin soft, bright and clean. You can read my review here
6. Ysl Fusion Ink Foundation: I really enjoyed this foundation. It is light-medium coverage with a natural finish, that lasts all day. Very easy to apply too and good for dry skin. I already repurchase the second bottle.
7. Korres Wild Rose: I dont know what else to say about this cream. It’s my treasure. You can read my full review here (greek version)
8. Revlon Hair Treatment: It’s a leave in conditioner and it has 10 benefits, so this is the only thing i use on my hair for the most of the time and it’s amazing. I already repurchase the coconut sense.
9. Tony Moly Sheet Masks: One of my favourite masks. These are very affordable and nice masks. I try the Lemon Brightening mask. I like that there is a lot of essence and after you remove the mask you can massage the excess product into your skin. My skin looks smooth, healthy and feels so nourished.
10. Sephora Moisturizng Body Lotion: A very light body lotion with lovely sense. Its moisturise the body and leaves it smooth and silky!!
Have you tried any of these products?