Hello beautiful readers! Happy Tuesday! It’s the time for the month favorites post!!!
- Batiste Dry Shampoo: That kind of a shampoo is a new for me as i try it for first time this month. But, i like it. My hair looks really greasy when they get oily and the Batiste dry shampoo absorbs the oil leaving my hair feeling and looking clean. This is perfect for any time you need to quickly wash your hair. It’s also great for adding texture to your hair.
- Shu Uemura Ultimate 8 Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil: Amazing!!! Is the best way of taking off any makeup. It leaves my skin soft, mildly hydrated and it doesn’t leave an oily residue unlike some cleansing oils. In my opinion is the best cleansing oil!
- Ren Wake Wonderful Night-Time Facial: I first tried this product when i found it in Look Fantastic Beauty Box. It’s an overnight treatment that works during your sleep to promote a more even, luminous complexion. The next morning of my first application, my skin was softer, clearer and had this dreamy glow. I use it two or three times per week.
- Rimmel Natural Bronzer: It’s a nice affordable bronzer. The colour is very warm, and light. It applies and blends very well and looks very natural. It is a matte and lasts all day.
- Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Multi-Action Cleansing: I’ve been using this cleanser for morning and evening skincare routine, and I’m absolutely loving it! It gets all of my makeup off (i used it with my Clarisonic), and is gentle enough to not bother my skin. It perfect for oily – combination skin.
Which products were your favourite last month?