Hello lovelies!! I’m back for second round of empties! I included some mini reviews on them to let you know if I would recommend them and if I’ll be purchasing them again.
I hope you all enjoy today’s post and let’s get started.
- Davines Nounou Shampoo: It’s a very gentle shampoo, and amazing for color-treated hair. I like it because it cleans well and leaves my hair with volume and shine. Its gives to my hair body and nourishment. Also It smells wonderful!- I will repurchase this product because its amazing!
- Davines Nounou Hair Mask: An AMAZING hair mask. My hair called for attention and so after an examination my hair dresser suggest to use Davines Nounou Nourishing Repairing Mask. It has a thick, buttery consistency but is easy to spread evenly on hair. I use every time I wash my hair. You just need a little each use (like the shampoo) so this tub last me about 3 months (also my boyfriend use it for his long curly hair). From the first uses my hair started showing great signs of improvement. My hair had now become soft and silky and they looked healthy and shiny. – I already repurchasing this product!
- Shiseido Ibuki Refining Moisturizer Enriched Cream: I love this cream. It makes the skin hydrated for long time. Also, smooth and soft. I notice that the appearance of my skin has improved. – I will repurchase this cream in Winter. It works better for me when the weather its cold. In Summer I noticed that gets me oily.
- Shiseido Ibuki Eye Correcting Cream: I love cooling effect of this cream and how it makes my under eye area really hydrated but not greasy. It didn’t brighten my under eye circles, or decrease the puffiness, but it’s perfect for hydrating! – I’m not sure if I wil repurchase it.
- Apivita Cleansing Gel Oily/Combination Skin with propolis & citrus: It cleans deeply and gently my face and removes oiliness. It is a very easy product to use, and it helps the skin to stay clean and blemish-free. – I think I will repurchase it in the future.
- Mac Mineralize Blush “Hand Finish”: An amazing pinky colour. Perfect as a blush and as a highlighter. – I think that “hand finish” blushes aren’t available any more but I will try to purchase same colour.
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Lash Multiplying Mascara: I love this mascara because it has an amazing double brush. Inner bristles are for the small lashes and outer bristles for the long lasher. You use the inner bristles to capture even the tiniest lashes and then outer bristles to volumise the look of longer lashes. – I don’t know if i will repurchase this mascara because it’s a little hard to remove it.
- Mac Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation NC25: My favourite powder -foundation. It’s coverage is pretty good and I like it because its controls the oil and the shiny on the T-zone. – I already repurchase it.
- Mac Brush Cleanser: I am not impressed with this product. I bought this product for deep cleansing but unfortunately discovered it’s mainly best for spot cleaning. – I think that I will not repurchase it. Sorry Mac!
- Korres Wild Rose Brightening and Line Smoothing Serum: This is a very good everyday face and eye serum. I have been using this serum for months and i have seen a notable difference on my face. My skin looks brighter and feels smoother. Except that, I love the scent of roses. – I already repurchase it.
Have you try any of these products? What’s your opinion?