Hello lovelies! Happy Saturday and welcome to my new post!
Today’s post is what’s in my shower! I don’t have a lot of products in my shower except (for me) the basics.
- Loofah- I bought a new one every two months.
- Papoutsanis Aromatics Shower Gel– I love the Cashmere version, which scented of bergamot, peach and warm vanilla. It’s my all time favourite shower gel. It has an amazing sweet scent.
- Ogx Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo– This shampoo has done a great job of restoring moisture to my hair without weighing it down. I completely adore this shampoo, as my hair looks shiny and healthy.
- Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Multi-Action Cleansing Gelée/Refiner – On trial product. I think it’s very nice. I like it because the micro beads scrubbed away the dead cells while it cleanse leaving my skin soft and clean.
- Clarisonic– I use it every day, one or two times a day. Its literally changed my skin. I swear by it!!!
- Yves Rocher Organic Vanilla Body Exfoliant – I love vanilla based scents. It doesn’t irritate skin and leaves it soft and pampered.
- Davines Nounou Mask: An amazing hair mask. : I use hair mask everytime i wash my hair. The best, most effective hair treatment mask I have ever used.
What products do you use? Let me know in the comments and someone let me know for a good clay mask. Thank u!